Limited Time Offer: 6 Weeks FREE!*
*Restrictions apply. Please contact Leasing Office for details.
Fall Festivities Near Esperanza at Duarte Station
Fall is a beautiful time of year in Duarte, California, and there are many festive activities to enjoy near Esperanza at Duarte Station. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Duarte Harvest Festival: October 8, 2023 from 10am to 4pm at Royal Oaks Park in Duarte. This free event features food trucks, live music, games, and activities.
- Monrovia Pumpkin Festival: October 15, 2023 from 10am to 4pm at Old Town Monrovia. This free event features a pumpkin patch, hayrides, games, and activities.
- Pumpkin Patch at Descanso Gardens: This annual event is a great place to pick out a pumpkin, enjoy hayrides, and participate in other fall-themed activities.
- Halloween Spooktacular at the Arboretum: This event features trick-or-treating, carnival games, and a haunted house.
- Fall Festival at Rosecrans Gardens: This festival features live music, food trucks, and a variety of vendors selling fall-themed goods.
- Oktoberfest at the Santa Anita Race Track: This fun-filled event features live music, German food, and beer.
- Day of the Dead Festival at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery: This cultural festival celebrates the Mexican holiday of Día de los Muertos with food, drinks, music, and art.
- Visit a haunted house. If you’re in the mood for a scare, there are several haunted houses in the area, including Knott’s Scary Farm in Buena Park and Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights in Universal City. Haunted houses are not for the faint of heart, but they can be a lot of fun if you’re in the mood for a thrill.
In addition to these events, there are also many other fall activities to enjoy near Esperanza at Duarte Station, such as hiking in the Angeles National Forest,
Here are a few more specific recommendations:
- Visit the Santa Anita Park for their annual Fall Festival, which features a petting zoo, hayrides, and a pumpkin patch. Or, head to the Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden for their Halloween Spooktacular, which includes trick-or-treating, carnival games, and a haunted house.
- Take a walk through the picturesque Descanso Gardens, or enjoy a romantic dinner at one of the many restaurants in Old Town Pasadena.
- Visit the Santa Monica Pier for its annual Halloween Carnival, or head to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery for their Day of the Dead Festival.
No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to enjoy in Duarte and the surrounding area this fall. So get out there and explore all that this beautiful season has to offer!