Limited Time Offer: 6 Weeks FREE!*
*Restrictions apply. Please contact Leasing Office for details.
Romantic Valentine’s Day Activities Near Esperanza
For those looking for romantic and exciting ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day, Esperanza Luxury Apartments is near the best attractions for your special day. Whether you are searching for an intimate dinner date or a secluded outdoor adventure, this community has it all. From nearby art galleries to cozy restaurants to outdoor parks with stunning views, there are endless romantic activities to do near Esperanza. Put on your best reds and pinks, grab that special someone (or friends!), and explore our curated list of romantic Valentine’s Day activities near Esperanza!
Romantic Dinner Spots
Are you planning a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner for two? If so, then you’re in luck! There are plenty of options nearby to ensure your Valentine’s Day celebration is extra special this year.
- Bistro 45 – Check out this upscale restaurant that offers creative Californian-French fare in revamped art deco surroundings.
- Perle – This French-inspired restaurant is located in a beautiful, historic setting in Old Town Pasadena. Enjoy a delicious bowl of truffle pasta and wine made from sustainable ingredients.
- The Raymond – Known for its world-class cocktail bar and innovative menu, The Raymond is the perfect date night spot! This New American restaurant serves refined steaks & seafood in a quaint cottage with a garden patio.
- Kumadori – Have a sushi and sake night! Kumadori sushi restaurant is located in the heart of Glendale, CA that serves quality sushi made with fresh ingredients daily.
- Anaya’s – Those looking to spend Valentine’s Day with friends, check out Anaya’s Mexican Restaurant. Enjoy having margaritas and tacos then deep-fried ice cream for dessert!
After celebrating Valentine’s Day with your loved one(s), head back to your cozy apartments at Esperanza at Duarte Station! Continue the fun and unwind on our outdoor rooftop by the fireplace or hang by the living room lounge.
Casual Romantic Valentine’s Day Activities
While this day can conjure up thoughts of expensive dinners and reservations that are hard to come by on such short notice, don’t fear! There are plenty of cozy and romantic spots near Esperanza Luxury Apartments that make for a perfect day. Here are casual romantic Valentine’s Day activities to do!
- The Huntington Japanese Garden – Explore the beauty of The Huntington Japanese Garden this V-Day! With 16 stunning themed gardens to see and several traditional outdoor structures and mausoleums, this majestic attraction provides a romantic backdrop to set the perfect loving mood. Just 20 minutes away from Esperanza, it will offer you both plenty of stunning scenery for you to walk along, or sit in amongst the peacefulness and marvel at the interesting wildlife that inhabits there.
- The Norton Simon Museum – Enjoy a fun day of witnessing the world’s finest and most prestigious collections of art and boasts a truly beautiful garden at The Norton Simon Museum.
- Americana At Brand – For those that love to shop and dine, head over to Americana At Brand in Glendale! Gift your loved one something special from stores like Nordstrom and Gorjana. After a day of shopping and dining, hit the AMC theatres for an action, fantasy, or comedy-filled movie night! Some anticipated movies to watch this month are Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and Magic Mike’s Last Dance.
- Romantic Dinner At Home – Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a romantic dinner in your very own cozy apartment at Esperanza. Delve into the culinary world together and use the spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances to create a memorable meal. Enjoy creating something delicious in the comfort of your home that will no doubt deepen your connection. Add some candles, music, and soft lighting for a truly magical night spent celebrating love.